Hello, friends! Lisa here and I’m glad you stopped by to get to know me a little better!
I gotta be honest, I tried writing something here for the last hour and nothing sounds right. So, I’m going simple and giving you the lowdown like this:
Age: Almost 40
Married: Yes -I’ve been married 15+ years to my high school sweetheart.
Kids: Yes – 6-year-old boy girl twins, 13-year-old son, 17-year-old daughter
Hobbies: Painting, updating our home, mixing cocktails, and traveling.
Occupation: I’ve been blogging since 2008 and also currently work at a local t-shirt shop making custom shirts and I really enjoy it!
Over the past 10+ years, this blog has evolved as my life has evolved. I started off sharing free stuff and coupon deals and shifted into sharing more about life in all kinds of ways. From parenting advice to self-care ideas to different kinds of recipes to new toys, to celebrity movie interviews, to pet advice, and the list goes on.
The problem is, the list goes on and on. While Mom on the Side is still focused on sharing more about life, the reality is you can’t be everything to everybody so the topics are narrowing down. Moving forward what you will find here on Mom on the Side includes:
- Life with Twins: More stories and insight into life as a mom of twins.
- Family Fun: Scavenger Hunts, Party Ideas, Holiday Fun, Traveling with Family, Toys/Books/Games
- Mom Life: Self-Care Tips, Parenting Stories, Ideas to Keep the Spark Alive in Marriage
- Sips & Eats: Cocktails and Desserts
Some of the best posts on Mom on the Side include:
- What No One Tells You About Twins
- Smoking Hookah Blue Caterpillar Cocktail
- Awesome Fall Date Ideas
- Mickey Mouse First Birthday Cake for Twins
- Holiday Peanut Butter Balls
- 18 Awesome Things to Do By Yourself
- Fortnite Party Ideas
Mom on the Side is here to provide a resource for moms of twins, families looking for easy recipes and fun ways to connect, and the inside scoop on entertainment. If you have a product or story that fits those topics, you can contact Lisa at [email protected]
Mom on the Side’s Media Kit is available. If you would like to see it, please request via the email address above.