It’s super easy, especially when you add kids to the equation, to let the spark fade away. Days get busier, free-time is less and less, and alone time with your spouse generally requires a babysitter. The #1 thing on the list of Keeping the Spice in the Marriage is texting.
I’m not talking about “can you pick up milk on the way home?”. I’m talking about Sexy Texts to Send Your Husband, and I’ve got some great ideas to help you out!
Sexy Texts to Send Your Husband
I like to keep a few flirty texts in my back pocket for when my husband needs a pick me up. Sometimes work is rough and he’ll send me a message to vent. Some days I can tell he needs a little bit more than an I love you and for those days, hot love messages like these put a smile back on his face.
- If I told you your body was sexy, would you hold it against me?
- What are you wearing?
- Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?
- Should we put the kids to bed early tonight?
- I can’t think of anything but you.
- I’ve been thinking about you all day, and it’s not PG rated.
- Can I have you for dessert tonight?
- You know where I want to kiss you?
- Your tongue does a better job teasing me than your words do. (great response to use for one of his texts!)
- If you were a book, I’d lick my fingers and flip the pages.
- My mind is full of inappropriate thoughts of you.
- I’ve heard the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body. Want to show me?
- Even if every inch of you was pressed against me, I would ask you to push closer.
- I’m not always horny. You’re always sexy.
- Last night was amazing. Repeat tonight?
- No one else makes me feel the way you make me feel.
- Do you wanna mess up the bed with me tonight?
- It was hard to say goodbye this morning, but I enjoyed watching you walk away.
- I booked a sitter, want to go on a date with me?
- That kiss this morning was amazing and left me with feelings all day.
- I can’t wait to be in your arms again.
- Feel like staying up late tonight? I’ve got some ideas…!
A few more fun ideas for flirty texts to make him think about you are to quote a favorite movie or send flirtatious song lyrics. Here are a few of the ones I like to use:
- “To me, you are perfect.” – Love Actually
- “You had me at hello.” – Jerry McGuire
- “You’re the first boy I ever kissed (insert name), and I want you to be the last.” – Sweet Home Alabama
- “I want all of you forever, you and me, every day.” – The Notebook
- “Tonight I’m gonna to dance for you. Tonight I’m gonna put my body on your body. Boy I like it when you watch me. It’s going down tonight. – Dance For You, Beyonce
- “I’m just sitting here waiting for you to come on home and turn me on.” – Turn Me On, Norah Jones
- “You spin my head right round, right round. When you go down, when you go down down.” – Right Round, Flo Rida
- “Tonight I want all of you. Give me everything tonight.” – Give Me Everything Tonight, Pitbull
More fun ways to spark romance in your marraige: