I don’t know about you, but this week has been flying by for me! A couple of nice weather days and a long over due date night for trivia at the local pub means it’s Thursday before I know it. You know what Thursday means around here…..you better show up thirsty! This week’s Thirsty Thursday beverage is a delicious Bourbon Pomegranate Sour that will wake up those taste buds!
(Recipe intended for those 21+)
Bourbon Pomegranate Sour
- 1.5 ounces Knob Creek Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 ounce Lemon Sour Mix
- 1-ounce Simple syrup
- 4 ounces Pomegranate juice
- Sprig of Fresh Rosemary
- Crushed ice
- In a cocktail shaker add bourbon whiskey, lemon sour mix, simple syrup, pomegranate juice, and top with crushed ice.
- Shake vigorously for thirty seconds then strain mixture into a standard whiskey glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
PIN Bourbon Pomegranate Sour for later!
If you want more summer drinks and desserts, check out these cocktails and brownie bits!