The school year is winding down and summer sports season is ramping up. Even more reasons to make sure you are taking care of yourself mama!
This list of 15 Minute Me Time Ideas for May will help you make sure you are getting in some self care for the soul. Keep in mind that these are just ideas and you don’t have to do them on the day listed.
15 Minute Me Time Ideas for May
- Make May Day Baskets and deliver them to neighbors.
- Flip through a magazine. Crafts, food, gossip, parenting, whatever you want to indulge in!
- Put on some headphones and listen to some favorite songs.
- Grab your journal and write down your thoughts or goals for this month.
- Take a hot shower.
- Make a craft you’ve been wanting to try.
- Do some yoga.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Take a free photography class
- Stop by the local animal shelter and pet kitties.
- Decorate your planner with Beauty and the Beast Planner Stickers
- Do some gardening.
- Send some Sexy Texts to your spouse.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and celebrate you this Mother’s Day!
- Clean out your car.
- Makeover your bedroom with simple touches or rearrange a few things.
- Pick out fresh flowers and make yourself a bouquet.
- Lay out a blanket for stargazing
- Call someone you haven’t spoken to in awhile.
- Spend guilt-free time surfing your social media site.
- Sit outside and watch the sunrise
- Sit outside and watch the sunset
- Do Your Name Workout for some quick fitness.
- Clean out and organize your purse.
- Make a summer vacation bucket list.
- Group chat your girlfriends and plan a ladies night out.
- Go visit a neighbor on your block.
- Organize spring break photos for printing.
- Gather recipes for 4th of July.
- Fill out your calendar for June.
Leave a Reply