I remember filling May Day Baskets growing up. Running around the neighborhood, dropping them off at neighbors and friends houses.
We’d even fill boxes with our little cups and drive around to friends and family outside of the neighborhood. A tradition for us, and one that I regretfully haven’t consistently continued with my children.
This year we will do it though. We will deliver May Day Baskets as sneakily as we can! if you are too, and are looking for May Day Basket ideas, check out my favorites below!
8 May Day Basket Ideas
- May Day Baskets using Flowers by Mamas Spot
- Cute Animal May Day Baskets by Mommyapolis
- Colorful May Day Baskets using Paper Plates by Mom It Forward
- Paper Sack May Day Baskets by Show & Tell
- Coffee Filter May Day Baskets by Be Different Act Normal
- DIY May Day Basket by Hallmark
- May Day Flower Baskets with Pails by Inspired Design and Create
- Gift Wrap May Day Cone by LiaGriffith
I love that these May Day Basket Ideas include flowers, candy, fun treats and other things. Plus, many of them can be made with things you have right at home too!
What do you put in your May Day Baskets?