A cozy romantic date night in is how Valentine’s Day goes for my husband and I. A little Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt fun for the kids, and some adult time for us after they go to bed. Okay, aside from the themed scavenger hunt, that’s a normal night. 😀 Well that, and our glasses are filled with Valentine’s Day Cocktails!
Valentine’s Day Cocktails and Adult Drinks
- Cherry Mojito from SmartLittleCookie.net
- Romantic Ginger Beer & Bourbon from StayingCloseToHome.com
- Strawberry Kaluha Shooter from AMagicalMess.com
- Chocolate Cherry Martini from AMotherThing.com
- Cherry Lime Vodka from MomOnTheSide.com
- Cherry Rum Punch from MomOnTheSide.com
- Cherry Coke and Jack Shake from MomOnTheSide.com
Classic pink or red drinks for Valentine’s Day
- Strawberry Margarita
- Singapore Sling
- Pomegranate Cocktail
- Dirty Shirley Temple
- Cranberry Vodka
If you are looking for something for the kids, check out these Valentine’s Day Drinks for Kids to get some ideas!