15 Holiday Drink Recipes for Grown Ups!
The holidays will be upon us before we know it. Decorations are going up and holiday party invites are going out. Will you be hosting a holiday party?
Maybe you enjoy an adult cocktail when holiday stress hits?! If so, check out these 15 holiday drink recipes for grown ups.
Holiday Drink Recipes
for Grown Ups
- Tangerine dream holiday cocktail from The Rebel Chick
- Grown up hot chocolate drink from Simmworks Family Blog
- Raspberry relaxer cocktail from Divine Lifestyle
- Sparkling cranberry mojito from Just Us Four
- The Blitzen from A Worthey Read
- Red’s Orange White Russian from Optimistic Mommy
- Cotton Candy Cosmo from Gemini Red Creations
- Candy Cane Shooters from Hairspray And High Heels
- Hot Buttered Rum from Today’s Creative Life
- Jagermeister Float Boozy Drink from DIY Candy
- Lemonade Mint Cheer Holiday Cocktail from A Magical Mess
- Cinnamon Infused Hot Chocolate w/ Southern Comfort Whipped Cream from Mama Mommy Mom
- Holiday Spice Sangria from Leaving The Rut
- Cranberry Ginger Gin Fizz from Lipgloss And Crayons
- Crock-Pot Apple Pie Moonshine from Crock-Pot Ladies
Want more cocktails?
Check out these popular drink recipes on Mom on the Side!