Add some fun to your breakfasts in February with 14 Valentine’s Day Breakfasts for Kids! Make a few or make one breakfast each day leading up to Valentine’s Day.
These are easy breakfasts that you can whip up in the morning in just a few minutes, or have them ready the night before. Either way, you will have a kiddo with a full belly and heart!
Valentine’s Day Breakfasts for Kids
1) Raspberry or Strawberry Doughnut Holes – made with Bisquick and boxed gelatin!
2) Red or Pink Cereal or Add Cut Up Berries to plain cereal to give it color!
3) Bagels and Strawberry Cream Cheese – easy and quick!
4) Fruit Kabobs with Yogurt Fondue – fun and healthy!
5) Red Hot Oatmeal – just add a few Red Hots Candy Hearts before serving!
6) Raspberry or Strawberry Muffins – grab a prepared pouch or add fresh berries to your favorite muffin mix!
7) Frosty Yogurt Bites Topped with Strawberries – made with Yoplait!
8) Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls – simply unroll Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls and re-roll, starting at the ends and fold together into a heart shape!
9) Nutella and Strawberry Waffle Sandwich – easy and yummy!
10) Berry Orange Blaster – whip it up in five minutes!
11) Pink or Red Scrambled Eggs and Heart Shaped Toast – this Wilton Nesting Heart Cutter Set would be perfect to make the toast!
13) Toad in the Hole with the hole cut in a heart shape – another great use for the Wilton Nesting Heart Cutter Set!
14) Chocolate Raspberry Hearts – made with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls!
What are your favorite Valentine’s Day Breakfasts for Kids?