Plan a special surprise for your kids with Printable Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Clues! It’s simple, fun, and easy, which is just how we like our Valentine’s Day around here. Hubby and I don’t usually go out on a date, and we don’t exchange big gifts. I do make a Valentine’s Day Breakfast for the kids, and I’ve been trying to do something every year that my mom did when I was a kid….Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt!
Having a Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt ready for the kids when they get home, adds a little something special to the day. The surprise at the end of our Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Clues isn’t anything fancy. Usually a box of candy, or a small Valentine’s Day Plush, or maybe a small gift bag with nail polish and ponytail holders for my teen.
Grab my Printable Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Clues HERE and plan a hunt of your own! They aren’t specific and should work for anyone’s home as long as you have a freezer, bed, sink, television, and dining room table. 😉
Printable Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Clues
For more Valentine’s Day ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- How to Make Rose Water by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- A Valentine’s Day Breakfast by The Guavalicious Life
- Salted Caramels by How Was Your Day?
- Valentine’s Day Krispies Treats by This Mama Loves
- Homemade Strawberry Syrup for Flavorful Delights by Day by Day in Our World
- Pom Pom Valentine’s Day Craft for Kids by Our Family World
- French Vanilla Raspberry Italian Cream Soda by Pretty Opinionated
- Epsom Salts DIY Valentine’s Candles by A Day in Motherhood
- Chocolate Honey Lip Scrub by The Socialite’s Closet
- Hugs and Kisses Valentine’s Cupcakes by Simply Southern Mom
- Box of Chocolates Cake by Kids Fun Reviewed
- Cranberry Hootycreek – Valentine’s Day Cookies by MommaDJane
- Dark Chocolate Granola by Food Fun Family
- Valentine’s Day “Love Lives Here” Decorative House Craft by Sincerely Mindy
- Hand Sewn Valentine Cards by Beyond Mommying
- No Bake Choco-Date Cookies for Valentine’s Day by Mommy Snippets
- DIY Heart Stamp for Kids by Family Focus Blog
- DIY Peppermint Chocolate Bark Favors by A Bride on a Budget
- Day Out With Daddy Jar by Sweet Lil You
- No Sew Fringed Scarf for Him – or Her! by Style on Main
- Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Valentine’s Day Oreo Hearts by Gator Mommy Reviews
Want more scavenger hunts? Check out these printables!