We are just 22 days away from the first day of fall! I’m looking forward to hoodies and apple cider donuts and football and jumping in leave piles.
I love everything that is fall! What about you? Something else I love, almost as much as fall, is recharging with some me time. With these 30 September Me Time Ideas you can sneak in a bit of time for you here and there.
September Me Time Ideas
- Put a fall color on your nails.
- Make a list of fall activities you want to do.
- Add some new podcasts to your playlist.
- Sip on a mug of hot chocolate.
- Treat yourself to your favorite pizza place to celebrate National Cheese Pizza Day!
- Start a new book for Read a Book Day.
- Go window shopping for Halloween decorations.
- Browse through Pinterest and look for Halloween costume ideas.
- Organize your closet for fall.
- Call your grandparents to chat in honor of Grandparent’s Day!
- Go candle shopping for fall scents.
- Relax with some yoga or meditation.
- Binge your latest Netflix addiction while sipping on a shake for Chocolate Milkshake Day!
- Get up early and watch the sunrise.
- Make a list of goals to work on for the rest of the year.
- Take a walk and soak up the weather.
- Sit outside and enjoy the sunset, maybe even a with a fire in the backyard if you can.
- Visit a local museum.
- Go shopping for fall sweaters, hoodies, and flannels.
- Head to the local orchard for some apple picking.
- Put on some fuzzy socks and watch a scary movie.
- Bake a batch of cookies.
- Go for a hike and enjoy the fall foliage.
- Snuggle up on the couch and watch some football.
- Visit a local antique shop.
- Experience a local fall festival or fall harvest.
- Take a foggy morning walk and clear your mind.
- Start putting together a puzzle.
- Get your planner ready for October.
- Crank up the music, open up the windows, and DANCE!
What me time activities will you be in enjoying in September?