When the weather gets chilly, the mugs fill up with hot chocolate. Hot cocoa. What do you call it? Either way, I call it delicious, and it’s here for Thirsty Thursday!
With 20 decadent hot chocolate recipes, you are sure to find one (or a few) to warm you up this fall and winter.
20 Decadent Hot Chocolate Recipes
- French Hot Chocolate from wellplated.com
- Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows from cuisinejosephine.com
- Chai Spiced White Hot Chocolate from littlesugarsnaps.com
- Hot Chocolate Floats from sugarhero.com
- The Best Mint Hot Chocolate Recipe Ever from happinessishomemade.net
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate from sweetestkitchen.com
- Kahlua Hot Chocolate from damndelicious.net
- The World’s Best Hot Chocolate from cakescottage.com
- Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate from cleverlyme.com
- Submarino from sundiegoeats.com
- Vegan Chai Hot Chocolate from fitfoodiefinds.com
- Mexican Hot Chocolate from onionringsandthings.com
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate from theorganicdietitian.com
- Frozen Salted Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate from insidebrucrewlife.com
- Nutella Hot Chocolate from abeautifulmess.com
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate from wholefully.com
- Italian Hot Chocolate (Cioccolata Calda) from browneyedbaker.com
- Healthy Cinnamon Hot Chocolate from littlesugarsnaps.com
- Mexican Hot Chocolate from oliviascuisine.com
- Icelandic Hot Chocolate from savorytooth.com
I don’t know about you, but that Nutella Hot Chocolate sounds amazing! Which hot cocoa recipe are you going to try first?!