Fall is here! Fall is here! It’s my favorite time of year! Do you love fall too?
From apple cider to changing leaves to football, October is a pretty awesome month. So many fun things to do, especially for me time.
Get outside and soak up the crisp fall air while getting some self-care. Below are some fun October Me Time Ideas for each day of the month!
October Me Time Ideas
- Start a new book for the month.
- Pick apples at a local apple orchard.
- Sit around a fall fire sipping a me time.
- Go shopping for new gloves and a scarf.
- Create a fall playlist.
- Rake leaves (or ask the kids to do it) and jump in the piles!
- Put up fall decorations while simmering Stove Top Potpourri.
- Bake a double batch of your favorite cookies.
- Pick up a pumpkin and decorate it however you want.
- Stroll through a local street fair or antique show.
- Candle shop for a new scent, and take the time to really smell them all.
- Pick up a new fall nail polish and give yourself a manicure.
- Watch your favorite Halloween movie.
- Volunteer at the food pantry.
- Make a fall bucket list for you and/or your family.
- Drive around and enjoy the fall foliage.
- Take yourself to a fall festival.
- Grab your camera and capture some fall shots.
- Go on a bike ride.
- Stop by a local thrift store and hunt for treasures.
- Treat yourself to a donuts and coffee date.
- Grab some blankets and go stargazing in the yard.
- Go hiking.
- Fly a kit on a windy day.
- Take in a Farmers Market before they close for the season.
- Wine tasting at a nearby vineyard.
- Bubble bath and a glass of wine maybe one you picked up at a vineyard yesterday!
- Get up early and enjoy your coffee while the sunrises.
- Get your planner or calendar ready for November.
- Put together a self-care kit.
- Sneak some candy and kick your feet after trick-or-treating!
Leave a Reply