Finding Dory was a huge hit with families and since my husband took the kids, I’m impatiently waiting Finding Dory on Blu-ray! When an amazing Disney Pixar film hits theaters, you know lots of themed parties are on the horizon. Keep this Finding Dory Fruit Punch Recipe in your back pocket for any Finding Dory parties you find yourself planning!
Finding Dory Fruit Punch Recipe
- 2oz Mango Nectar
- 4oz Blue Powerade
- 1oz Sprite
- 1 Scoop Lemon Sorbet
- 8oz glass
- Yellow sanding sugar
- Simple syrup
- Decorative Straw
- Use 2 appetizer plates, on one of the plates pour 1 tbsp of simple syrup. On the other one add the yellow sanding sugar.
- Dip the rim of the glasses in the simple syrup and then in the yellow sanding sugar and set to the side
- Fill glass with ice
- Add Mango Nectar, Glacier Breeze and Sprite into your glass and lightly stir
- Top with a single scoop of Lemon sorbet
- Add a matching decorative straw
- Sip & Enjoy
Finding Dory is still swimming in select theaters if you are ready for another adventure with Dory and Nemo!
Disney•Pixar’s “Finding Dory” reunites everyone’s favorite forgetful blue tang, Dory, with her friends Nemo and Marlin on a search for answers about her past. What can she remember? Who are her parents? And where did she learn to speak Whale? Directed by Andrew Stanton (“Finding Nemo,” “WALL•E”) and produced by Lindsey Collins (co-producer “WALL•E”), the film features the voices of Ellen DeGeneres, Albert Brooks, Ed O’Neill, Kaitlin Olson, Ty Burrell, Eugene Levy and Diane Keaton.