Baileys Irish Cream is one of my favorite liquors to use in recipes. Especially boozy Irish Cream desserts. Irish Cream pairs deliciously with coffee and chocolate making for all sorts of possibilities.
If you need a St. Patrick’s Day dessert to wow your taste buds one of these 16 incredible Irish Cream desserts should do the trick!
16 Incredible Irish Cream Desserts
- Baileys Coffee Truffles by Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Irish Coffee Popcorn by Yesterday on Tuesday
- The Best Baileys Brownies by Spend with Pennies
- Irish Coffee by Baking Beauty
- Irish Cream Cupcakes with Irish Buttercream Frosting by Shaken Together Life
- Baileys Mudslide Truffles by The Gardening Cook
- Oreo Chocolate Irish Cream Cheesecake by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Fudge by The Gardening Cook
- Mint Irish Cream Bars by Kleinworth & Co
- Irish Cream Creme Brulee by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Chocolate Irish Cream Fudge by Amanda’s Cookin’
- Baileys Brownies by Who Needs a Cape
- Baileys Triple Chocolate Trifle by A Mummy Too
- Guinness and Irish Cream Velvet Cupcakes by Mom Endeavors
- Baileys Coffee Cookies by Mom on the Side
- Baileys Brownie Bites by Mom on the Side
There are several flavors of Baileys available now to make boozy desserts more flavorful. Strawberries and Cream Baileys is one of my favorites and I keep seeing yummy recipes with Baileys Almande that I want to try.
Have you made a tasty dessert with Baileys Irish Cream? I’d love to hear about it!