Thinking back, I wish I had done some sort of awesome twins gender reveal when we found out. Having boy girl twins, I could have done all sorts of fun things. Instead, I called my mom and asked if she was sitting down. 😀 Don’t be like me, do something epic to celebrate your new title of mom of twins! If you need some help, here are 14 Twins Gender Reveal Ideas to announce the exciting news.
14 Twins Gender Reveal Ideas
- Two Boxes labeled “Baby A” and “Baby B”, each filled with gender colored balloons.
- One Box filled with balloons labeled “Boys, Girls, or One of Each?” filled with gender colored balloons.
- Fill one balloon with gender colored confetti and pop it.
- Twins Gender Reveal Cake – if it is boy girl twins, you can do a layer in each color.
- Gender Reveal Cupcakes for Twins – if it is boy girl twins, you can do both colors and have one be the filling.
- Twins Gender Reveal Cake Pops – if it is boy girl twins make some in both colors and watch as guest get confused, then surprised!
- Gender Reveal Confetti
- Gender Reveal Baseballs
- Gender Reveal Silly String
- Gender Reveal Colored Powder inside balloons or squirt guns.
- Gender Reveal Pumpkin filled with gender colored tissue paper strips.
- Gender Reveal Belly Art that is hidden until announcement.
- Gender Reveal Pinata filled with candy in gender colored wrappers
- Gender Reveal Candy Bar – use Hershey’s bars and color in “he”, “she” or both depending on the genders. Wrap them in paper sleeve and write “Is it boys, girls, or both?”.
- Gender Reveal Squirt Guns filled with gender colored paint that parents-to-be squirt on each other while wearing white shirts, or onto canvases for a fun art piece that guests can add too.
Pin these Twins Gender Reveal Ideas for later!