You don’t have to be on #TeamIronMan to enjoy this Iron Man Cocktail. All you have to be is ready for a good time! 😉 For those of you who are over 21, this cocktail recipe goes perfectly with Captain America: Civil War that hits theaters on May 6th! I will be sharing my review with you on opening day, but for now, I’m sharing this Iron Man Cocktail Recipe!
(Recipe intended for those 21+)
Iron Man Cocktail Recipe
- 1oz Cherry Vodka
- 1oz Bacardi
- 1oz Tequila
- 2oz Pineapple juice
- 2oz Sweet and Sour mix
- 1 tsp Grenadine
- Maraschino Cherries
- Gold Sanding sugar
- Simple syrup
- Using two appetizer plates, pour the gold sanding sugar onto one plate and simple syrup on the other plate.
- Take your glassware and dip the rims in the simple syrup, and then the gold sanding sugar. Set to the side.
- Fill your glasses with ice – 3/4 of the way full.
- In your glass, pour in all of your liquors, grenadine, and sweet and sour mix. Lightly stir.
- Top it off with pineapple juice and garnish with cherries.
- Drink & Enjoy!
Catch Captain America: Civil War in theaters on May 6th! Don’t forget to stay tuned for all the exclusive Captain America Interviews that I have coming for you as well – they are GOOD!