Check out these 10 Creative Valentine’s Day Box Ideas and I would love for your to share any creative ideas you have as well! I remember being excited as a child to dig out the doilies and red construction paper to create our Valentine’s Day Boxes. It makes me sad that I don’t get to do that with my own kiddos for their school parties (they do them in class with their teachers now) so I decided to look up some Creative Valentine’s Day Box Ideas and live vicariously through others!
Creative Valentine’s Day Box Ideas
- If you have any saltine crackers boxes lying around, you can make this Valentine’s Day Locker Box from Spoonful!
- Dance the day away with an IPOD Valentine’s Day Box like the one that Mommy Lessons 101 made!
- This Valentine’s Day Bird House Box from Make-It-Do is fun and you could decorate and personalize it in tons of different ways!
- The Luv Bug Valnetine’s Day Card Holder from Apples4TheTeacher only needs a paper bag to get started! His arms are my favorite!
- Disney’s Cars Fans will love this Tow Mater Valentine’s Day Box that Frugal4Four put together!
- We all have cereal in the stock pile and these Cereal Box Valentine’s Day Boxes from Plaid Online would turn them into adorable creations!
- This Valentine’s Day Mailbox from Fiskars is too stinkin’ cute and looks super easy to decorate! Think off all the fun you could have with Sharpies!
- LEGO Builders will like this LEGO Valentine’s Day Box that The Pretty Poppy made! Tons of space for cards too!
- Turn your empty Clorox Bottle into a Pretty Piggy Valentine’s Day Box from Giggles Galore!
- This Despicable Me Minion Valnetine’s Day Mailbox from Instructables is awesome!
For even more Valentine’s Day fun, check out 14 Kid-Friendly Valentine’s Day Breakfasts!
What are your favorite Creative Valentine’s Day Box Ideas?
MORE VALENTINE’S DAY IDEAS