Cheers! This week’s Thirsty Thursday is all about the green. That’s right, St. Patrick’s Day Cocktails you can enjoy on March 17th. Cocktails are one of the most popular things on my Pinterest Boards, especially for holidays. There are so many creative cocktails out there, you are bound to find one for you! If you have a favorite drink you love to sip on the holiday, I’d love to hear about it in the comments below.
St. Patrick’s Day Cocktails
- The Irish Maid from AWortheyRead.com
- Green Apple Sangria from MadeWithHappy.com
- Shamrock Sipper from GretasDay.com
- Luck of the Irish Shots from RealHouseMoms.com
- Irish Mule from JessFuel.com
- Bailey’s Martini from Mantitlement.com
- Irish Car Bomb Jello Shots from Always-Al.com
- Baby Guinness Irish Coffee Jello Shots from FeastandWest.com
- Wicked Little Leprechaun from Food.com
- Fuzzy Leprechaun Cocktail from TammileeTips.com
- Shamrock Midori Melon Martini from 3YummyTummies.com
- How to Make Green Beer from BettyCrocker.com
- Leprechaun’s Kiss Martini from InspiredByCharm.com
- Evergreen Party Punch from SixSistersStuff.com
- Shamrock Sour from Pizzazzerie.com
- Boozy Shamrock Shake from SpendwithPennies.com
Which of these cocktails will you be sipping on for St. Patrick’s Day? I’m torn between the Shamrock Sipper, Fuzzy Leprechaun, and Boozy Shamrock Shake. Mint shakes are one of my favorite flavors, especially if they have a touch of chocolate too!
If you want something else green and sour, try this Sour Ginger Apple Cocktail any time of year!