‘Tis the season for festive Thirsty Thursday ideas and Chocolaty Andes Coquito! Do you have a favorite adult beverage to enjoy around the holidays? Maybe a little spiked eggnog or hot chocolate?
You’ll have a new favorite to mix up with this delicious chocolaty Andes Coquito! Many of the ingredients you probably have right at home.
Andes Coquito Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut flavored Bacardi (or to your preference)
- (1) 15oz of coconut cream
- (1) 13.5oz of coconut milk
- (1) 12oz of evaporated milk
- (1) 14oz of condensed milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ package of Andes Mint Chocolates (or to your preference)
- 1 teaspoon of water
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
How to Make Andes Coquito
First, melt Andes chocolate in either the microwave, in ten-second intervals or over a double boiler. Add in water to thin out the chocolate a little.
Next, add all of the ingredients, into a blender (you may have to do this in batches). Blend until well combined, about 30-60 seconds.
Finally, place coquito into a container and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
There you have it! A delicious chocolaty Andes Coquito to sip and enjoy!