The self-care definition is any necessary human regulatory function which is under individual control, deliberate and self-initiated. Self-care can be different for everyone because it’s all about doing what you need to do to take care of yourself mentally and physically. These March Self-Care Ideas are some small ways you can de-stress, relax, and focus on yourself.
I’m a big encourager of me time and self-care, but with four kids I also know it can be hard to find the time. If you need a little incentive, one lucky reader is going to WIN $50! By focusing on your health and mind you’re not only enjoying the benefits of self-care but you could also put a little money in your pocket this month. Check out the self-care list below and complete any of the ideas (or any of your own ideas!) and enter to WIN at the end of this post.
March Self-Care Ideas
- Pick up some flowers to enjoy their beauty and smell until spring arrives.
- Reinforce your morning routine to start the day off on the right foot.
- Projects at home got you down? Make a list of all the little tasks that need done and start tackling them one by one.
- Gain awareness of your thoughts and feelings with 1 Minute Mini-Meditations.
- Unplug for an hour every day to take a break from the noise and reset your brain.
- Soak up the Vitamin D and get outside for at least 15 minutes while the sun is out.
- Do some random acts of kindness throughout the month.
- Take yourself on a date to anywhere you want to go. Maybe the bookstore, or shopping, or getting a massage.
- Get in a 10-minute walk before or after work, or during lunch.
- Make a list of all the positives in your life and refer to it when you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed.
- Slow down and be in the moment to enjoy the simple pleasure life is offering.
- Try something new. A food, an activity, or even a new route to work.
- Dance your heart out at least once a day.
- Revamp your nightly routine to include relaxation time for yourself.
March Self-Care Challenge Giveaway
ENTER USING THE RAFFLECOPTER BELOW