Holiday breakfast is my jam. I may not be crafty enough to whip up something genius you see on Pinterest for Easter Baskets, but breakfast? I’ve got that covered!
It’s fun to create a special breakfast on holidays, Easter included. These Kids Easter Breakfast Ideas will have all the little bunnies in your house drooling!
- Omelet Breakfast Bites – Saving Dollars and Sense
- Strawberry Belgian Waffles – Saving Dollars and Sense
- Homemade Donuts – The Frugal Mom
- Mini Banana Pancakes – Dinner at the Zoo (See that stack of pancakes in the bottom of the picture above? Tell me those don’t look AHmazing?!)
- Neopolitan Waffles – Dinner at the Zoo
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole – Thrifty DIY Diva
- Cinnamon Roll Blueberry French Toast Bake – My Heavenly Recipes
- Biscuits and Gravy Recipe – Become a Coupon Queen
- French Toast Breakfast Muffins – Sweep Tight (I think I’m going with this deliciousness for our Kids Easter Breakfast this year!)
- Gooey Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls – Two Kids and a Coupon
- Blueberry Buckle – Sugar, Spice, and Family Life