Are looking for something different to entertain the kids while staying home? Grab these printable Indoor Scavenger Hunts for Kids!
There are four different scavenger hunts for at home the kids can do. Check out each one below along with the clues in case you do not have a printer.
Printable Indoor Scavenger Hunts for Kids
Book Scavenger Hunt for Kids
A book scavenger hunt will have kids digging through their bookshelf for all sorts of stories. These books are also great for creating a reading list as well!
Book Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Book About Animals
- Book that is Part of a Series
- Book with a Number in the Title
- Book with a Hard Cover
- Book About a Holiday
- Book with a Red Cover
- Book with Kids on the Cover
- Book About a Famous Person
- Book with Chapters
- Book with a Poem
- Book with “The” in the Title
- Book About the Earth
- Book You’ve Read More Than Once
- Book with Pictures Inside
Texture Scavenger Hunt for Kids
A texture scavenger hunt is a fun yet tricky one. A variety of textures to look for around the house is also a great sensory activity!
Texture Scavenger Hunt Clues
Alphabet Scavenger Hunt for Kids
Send the kids on an alphabet scavenger hunt around the house! They can work on their letters as they search for items around the house that start with each letter of the alphabet!
Indoor Scavenger Hunts for Kids
There are two different Indoor Scavenger Hunts depending on your child’s age. There is one scavenger hunt with picture clues for young kids. The other has word clues for the older kids.
Indoor Scavenger Hunt Picture Clues
- Light Bulb
- Tote Bag
- Coffee Cup
Indoor Scavenger Hunt Word Clues
- Something that has Legs
- Something that is Broken
- Something that has a Switch
- Something with a Face
- Something that Requires Batteries
- Something that is Only One Color
- Things that Come in a Pair
- Something You Can See Through
- Something that is Stretchy
- Something that is Shiny
- Something You Can Only Use Once
- Something with Words On It
- Something that Makes Noise
- Something that Smells
Click the link below to print any or all of these Indoor Scavenger Hunts for Kids!
–> PRINT HERE <–
Leave a Reply