I have a ton of friends on the ketogenic diet right now. Bread is one of my best friends or I would have already started the keto diet.
I haven’t ruled it out yet because I am focusing on clean eating more this year. Plus, there are some pretty delicious sounding Keto recipes out there like fat bombs.
Have you tried them?! They are one of the items on this 30 Day Keto Challenge which is a great Keto diet for beginners jump starter!
30 Day Keto Challenge
- Make a low-carb pizza crust.
- Come up with new ways to hang out with friends that don’t involve food.
- Try bulletproof coffee.
- Keep a journal to track physical and emotional changes.
- Tell at least 5 people that you’re doing Keto.
- Go to a restaurant and order a low-carb meal.
- Track water intake to make sure you are well hydrated.
- Try intermittent fasting for 12 hours.
- Log every bite in an app that tracks carbs, fats, proteins, and sugar.
- Write down 10 non-food treats to give yourself when you hit a goal.
- Learn to make Keto fat bombs.
- Make a list of all the situations that often result in “mindless eating”.
- Spend 30 minutes reading Keto success stories online.
- Go through your cabinets and toss or donate foods that tempt you.
- Rid your refrigerator and freezer of foods not on your keto friendly list.
- Try shopping for food online so you aren’t tempted to buy on impulse at a store.
- Check and log your body measurements.
- Research the best prepared low-carb foods you can buy.
- Meditate 30 minutes. Try an app like OAK if you need a little help.
- Find a low carb food to replace a favorite high carb food.
- Make a list of foods that are high in protein and add some new ones to your shopping list.
- Learn to make Keto Waffles.
- Create a Pinterest Board for Keto Recipes and Tips.
- Treat yourself to a piece of dark chocolate that’s 70% cocoa or higher.
- Write a letter to your future self, telling her why you’re so proud of her.
- Make an omelet that’s filled with wonderfully healthy ingredients.
- Acknowledge to yourself that you’re doing a good job at adapting to this new way of eating.
- Drop one marble in a glass vase or jar for every pound you lose each day.
- List all the reasons you want to get healthy. Read it when you need the strength to keep going.
- Remind yourself that only good things can come from getting rid of sugar and flour.
You can grab the printable 30 Day Keto Challenge below and kick-start clean eating!
–> PRINT HERE <–
Save this Keto Diet Challenge to that new Keto Pinterest Board you are going to create!