Hopefully you found some great things to do with the me time ideas for January! There is lots of extra love in the air as the calendar flips over to a new month. With it also comes 15 Minutes Me Time Ideas for February so you can spoil yourself.
15 Minutes Me Time Ideas for February
- Get out a new candle and enjoy the scent.
- Grab your planner stickers and decorate for the month!
- Make a handmade Valentine’s Day cards.
- Make a list of all the things you love about yourself.
- Try out a Valentine’s Day nail art idea on Pinterest.
- Finish a book you’ve been putting off.
- Continue organizing photos you’ve shoved into shoe boxes or file folders on your computer. (This is a great idea to do once a week, so you don’t overwhelm yourself with job.)
- Create a romantic playlist for Valentine’s Day dinner.
- Clean out your makeup.
- Stop for a coffee and grab a seat at a table, instead of driving thru.
- Deep condition your hair.
- Start an audio book.
- Get out your notebook and do a brain dump.
- Take your brain dump and whittle it down into workable to-do lists.
- Grab this Printable Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt for some quick fun – bonus is me time while printing and cutting and while the kids are hunting. 😉
- Call a friend for a chat over the phone.
- Write a handwritten letter to someone.
- Do absolutely nothing!
- Go through Netflix and fill “My List” with shows you’ve been wanting to watch.
- Head over to Instagram and search any hashtag that makes you happy. Maybe it’s #Beaches or #CutePuppies or #ManBuns – either way, you’re sure to find 15 minutes worth of photographs to smile about. 😀
- Cruise around on Pinterest looking for St. Patrick’s Day cocktails, so you can prepare for me time next month!
- Grab some dice and challenge yourself to Yahtzee!
- Whip up a batch of fudge.
- Do some crossword puzzles.
- Clean out the photos on your phone.
- Find a inspiring printable quote online, and hang it on the fridge.
- Sip a cup of coffee while staring out the window and getting lost in your thoughts.
- Make a meal plan for March.
Hopefully there are some things on this list for you to enjoy a little me time in February. I know I’ll be looking forward to doing many of them! What are your favorite ways to sneak in a little me time each day?
Leave a Reply