These Printable Love Questions for Spouses are just what Valentine’s Day Date Night In needs! I’m a total romantic, and love all the cheesy things that go along with it.
Filling dating books with our memories and movie stubs, keeping boxes of old love notes exchanged, and always thinking of ways to surprise him. That’s me.
Printable Love Questions
I sat down the other day and thought of some romantic things my husband and I hadn’t talked about before. At least in a while.
Things like his favorite outfit that I wear, and something new he’d like to try in the bedroom. I may regret finding out the answer to some of these but it should be fun!
If you want to ask these love questions for spouses, I turned them into printable love questions to make it easier. You can grab them at the end of this post.
Print these love questions out, toss them in a dish, and take turns sharing your answers. Or, save one for each day and give yourselves a little together time each night.
If you don’t have a printer, here are the questions I put on the printable. Pull them up on your phone and ask away!
- What really puts you in the mood for romance?
- What is one new thing you’d like to try in the bedroom?
- What is your favorite outfit that I wear?
- What would you like to experience that you haven’t?
- What is the first thing you noticed about me?
- What would your ideal date night be?
- What song puts you in a romantic mood?
- Make up a romantic poem off the top of your head.
- What do you find sexier now, than when we first met?
- What is your favorite dating memory?
- What is your favorite romantic movie?
- What foods would you like to play around with?
Printable Love Questions for Spouses: PRINT HERE