Do you enjoy your margarita on the rocks or frozen? I’m a frozen margarita gal myself and really love them when they involve date night or a view of the beach.
While I won’t be getting to the beach anytime soon, I can line up a babysitter for National Margarita Day on February 22nd and sip on a few with my husband!
If you are looking for new margarita recipes to knock your socks off, here are 16 mouthwatering margaritas to drink AND eat no matter what day it is.
Margarita Recipes for
National Margarita Day
1. Margarita Cupcakes – Brown Eyed Baker
2. Margarita Bars – Crazy For Crust
3. Maple Honeycrisp Margaritas – How Sweet Eats
4. Skinny Margaritas – Cookie and Kate
5. Spicy Grapefruit Margaritas – Fit Foodie Finds
6. Strawberry Margarita Cupcake Recipe – A Helicopter Mom
7. Sunny Orange Margarita – Spend With Pennies
8. Strawberry-Lime Margarita Recipe – Typically Simple
9. Margarita Cake Mix Mini Pies – Mom on the Side
10. Toasted Coconut Margarita – A Beautiful Mess
11. Boozy Margarita Cake Balls Recipe – Home Cooking Memories
12. Champagne Margaritas – The Kitchen Is My Playground
13. Raspberry Lemonade Margaritas – Crazy For Crust
14. Firecracker Margarita – As The Bunny Hops
15. Blood Orange Margaritas – Cookie and Kate
16. Triple Berry Margaritas – Life As a Strawberry