Bacon and Eggs. Macaroni and Cheese. Peanut Butter and Jelly. Sometimes, two things come together forming a delicious combination, like OREO Cookies and Milk.
Today, we are biting into one part of that combination with Chocolate Dipped Double Stuffed OREO Pops.
How to Make Chocolate Dipped Double Stuffed OREO Pops
- 1 Package of Double Stuffed OREO Cookies
- 1 Package of Red Candy Melts
- 1 Package of White Chocolate Drizzle
- Cake Pop Sticks
- Parchment Paper on a Cookie Sheet
- Insert Cake Pop Sticks into each OREO. You want to hold both sides of the cookie sandwich while pushing in the stick, so it doesn’t separate the cookie.
- Melt Red Candy Melts according to package.
- Cover each OREO with melted red candies and place on parchment paper
- Melt White Chocolate Drizzle and drizzle over each OREO Pop.
- Let harden for about an hour before serving.
These Chocolate Dipped Double Stuffed OREO Pops are great for holiday parties, gift giving, and snacking. Storing them in the fridge will help them last longer, but if your house is like my house, they won’t last long either way!