In April my husband and I spent three fun-filled days in Branson, MO on the sponsored #BloggingBranson trip. I’ve been sharing all about the experience on MidwestMomLife.com and the best part…I’m also giving away a Branson Getaway! If you are planning a visit to Branson, or plan on winning the giveaway, I’ve got a 3-Day Branson Itinerary that is packed with food, shows, and attractions for couples and families alike!
3-Day Branson Itinerary
Day One in Branson
- Silver Dollar City: Spend the day at this 1880’s theme park with over 40 rides, live shows, shops, and restaurants.
- World’s Largest CiCi’s for Dinner: Relax after a day in the park with unlimited pizza, pasta, and more! Then step into the million dollar game room for some fun.
- Clay Cooper’s Country Express: Finish the night at one of the best shows in Branson starring Clay Cooper!
Day Two in Branson
- Shopping and McFarlain’s for Lunch: Branon’s IMAX Entertainment Complex is home to more than just movies. You can also shop and fill your belly at McFarlain’s Restaurant, inspired by the Ozark Legacy & Legend film you can see at the theater.
- Titanic Museum Attraction: Visit the world’s largest museum attraction with 400 real Titanic artifacts in 20 galleries!
- Florentina’s for Dinner: If you want the best pasta, Florentina’s Ristorante Italiano is it! The Ultimate Nachos Italiano are TO DIE FOR!
- The Hughes Music Show: A must-see show in Branson, The Hughes Music Show features more than 50 family members and carries the title of world’s largest performing family!
Day Three in Branson
Fall Creek Steak & Catfish House for Lunch: Home of tossed rolls and an amazing singing chef, Fall Creek is more than a restaurant, it’s an experience.
The Tracks Family Fun Parks: Ride go-carts, fly high on the Skycoaster, and ride Branson’s Ferris Wheel in its new home after leaving the Chicago Navy Pier.
Dolly Parton’s Stampede: The most fun place to eat and one that you will to visit again and again is Dolly Parton’s Stampede!
Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers Show: The family that started it all is a great way to end your trip to Branson. Catch the Mabe Family live on stage in Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers!
You may have noticed that I didn’t mention breakfast. That’s because I highly recommend staying at The Stone Castle Hotel who offers complimentary hot breakfast each morning! Their themed rooms, amenities, and awesome value make them one of the best places to stay in Branson.
Grab a Printable Branson Itinerary to help plan your next!
Thanks to the folks at The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center as well as Clay Cooper’s Country Express and The Hughes Music Show, one lucky reader is going to WIN a Branson Getaway below!
Branson Getaway Includes
2-Night Stay at The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center
(Themed Jacuzzi Suite or Standard Room)
Clay Cooper’s Country Express Family Pass
(2 Adults and up to 3 Children)
The Hughes Music Show Family Pass
(2 Adults and up to 4 Children)
ENTER USING THE RAFFLECOPTER BELOW
PS: Head over to MidwestMomLife.com for another chance to WIN!