My teen daughter is enjoying the December OwlCrate Subscription Box she was recently sent to check out. I made a little unboxing video so you could see the items inside. There are some great items, but before I show you What’s Inside OwlCrate Subscription Box, I want to tell you a bit about it.
OwlCrate offers a monthly box tailored to a chosen YA theme. Think paranormal, first love, and dystopia. Inside you will find:
- A highly anticipated new YA release.
- 3-5 other bookish goodies (jewelry, totes, yummy treats, pins, etc).
- Exclusive items from publishers and authors.
- A note telling you more about the novel and the items included in your crate.
See What’s Inside OwlCrate Subscription Box for November in this Unboxing Video!
OwlCrate December Box: Myths & Legends
- Soundless by best-selling author Rachel Mead
- Bookmarks and Tattoos featuring Rachel’s popular series
- Fairytale Tea from Adagio Teas
- Castle Locket Necklace from The Geeky Cauldron
- Camp Half-Blood Bracelet by The Colorful Geek
- Pocket Mirror by My Clockwork Castle
My daughter and I were pretty impressed by this OwlCrate Box and I’m sure this won’t be the last one we open. Great book, fun items, and a worth the cost of the subscription if you love to read! You can sign up for the next OwlCrate Subscription Box for $29.99 + shipping and the boxes ship around the 20th of every month! (For December, the boxes will ship out earlier so you have them into for the holiday!) Plus, check out the Cyber Monday OwlCreate Deals that are going on through Tuesday, December 10th!
Mom on the Side readers can save 10% off your first box or gift order with code MOMONTHESIDE through December 10th!
Happy reading or gifting with OwlCrate!