What happens when it’s Taco Tuesday, but you are out of taco shells, yet have giant pasta shells on hand? You make Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells is what happens! Easy, tasty, and you can top them any way you want. This kid-approved dinner is definitely worth trying.
Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells
- 1lb Ground Hamburger or Turkey
- 1 Package of Large Pasta Shells
- 1 Can of Corn
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cheese
- Other Taco Toppings you like
- Brown Hamburger Meat and Add Taco Seasoning as directed on package
- Boil Corn
- Boil Pasta Shells according to package
- Stir Corn into Taco Meat
- Fill Shells with Taco Meat and place is a shallow pan
- Top with Cheese and other toppings
- Eat & Enjoy!
Other toppings that would be great are tomatoes, sour cream, and salsa! If you give these a try, I’d love to know what you think.