Sherbet Cupcakes just make you smile. The pretty colors and deliciousness waiting inside the wrapper. Cupcakes perfect for a party, shower, or just because it’s the weekend.
Grab this Sherbet Cupcakes recipe below and whip them up for your family, or hide them and keep them all to yourself.
Sherbet Cupcakes Recipe
Sherbet Cupcake Ingredients
- 2 2/3 Cup flour
- 5 TBSP cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 Cup unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 6 TBSP oil
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar
- 4 Larger eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Cup whole milk
- 1/2 Cup buttermilk
How to Make Sherbet Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and fill a cupcake pan with liners.
- In one bowl, combine flour cornstarch, baking soda, powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in oil to butter/sugar mix and then add in the eggs, one at a time, and mix until each is blended after each addition.
- Add in the vanilla to the same bowl.
- In another bowl, combine both kinds of milk.
- Add in flour mixture and milk mixture into the sugar mixture, alternating between a bit of flour mixture and milk.
- Scoop batter into the liners and bake for 21 minutes.
Sherbet Frosting Ingredients
- 1 Cup unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 4 Cup powder sugar
- 5 TBSP powder sugar
- Duncan Hines flavor packets Orange Creamsicle, and key lime.
Sherbet Frosting Directions
- Add all ingredients into a standing mixer and mix until stiff peaks form.
- Separate into 2 dishes and add in 1/2 of each flavor into the bowls.
- Scoop into a star-tipped pipping bag, and pipe onto cupcakes.
PIN SHERBET CUPCAKES FOR LATER