(As a LeapFrog Mom Ambassador, I receive products, promotional items, and educational material to use and share as I see fit. However, any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.)
I recently did a complete overhaul of the twins room. Removed a lot of the un-played with toys, excess items that caused mess, and really simplified things.
They are almost three and learning is a big part of our play right now. Our focus is on educational toys that are fun and teach, like LeapFrog products.
Setting Up a LeapFrog Learning Center
All of our kids have grown up with LeapFrog products of some sort. LeapReader was and still is a favorite, and LeapTV is another.
With our love for LeapFrog and a goal of an edutainment environment, we’re setting up a Leapfrog Learning Center At Home!
FIND SPACE FOR YOUR LEAPFROG LEARNING CENTER AT HOME
Simple, accessible, and comfortable is where I was going with our LeapFrog Learning Center At Home. The twins have a desk in their room already which made it easy to pick a space. Once I knew where the learning center was going to be, I gathered up our LeapFrog products.
GATHER UP YOUR LEAPFROG PRODUCTS FOR YOUR LEARNING CENTER
The LeapFrog Leap Readers and Books fit nicely in a desktop storage box I had hanging out in the basement. The LeapFrog Books get a lot of use so I wanted them visible.
Those and the LeapFrog LeapPad Platinum are the twins favorites right now. Have you played around with the LeapPad Platinum yet? I’m tempted to take it along on an upcoming trip so I can play on the plane!
What you want to know about the
LeapFrog LeapPad Platinum
- Designed for kids ages 3-9
- 7″ hi-res multi-touch screen and fast processor – I’m impressed with the speed on the Platinum so far both in browsing and gaming!
- 8GB Memory to hold up to 40,000 photos or 100+ game apps
- Two Cameras and Video Recorders
- Access the learning library of 1,000+ games and more.
- Games remember curriculum progress and automatically adjust learning levels.
- Features Wi-Fi with a kid-safe browser, LeapSearch, that lets kids browse age appropriate content.
- Most durable LeapPad EVER with a shatter-safe screen and wrap-around bumper.
The LeapPad Platinum comes with 10 apps and 6 bonus LeapFrog Imagicard digital game and interactive cards that are a first of its kind digital and physical learning experience!
That’s a pretty big deal because the new LeapFrog Imagicards have been all over my house for the past two weeks!
The twins love Paw Patrol and the Paw Patrol Imagicards barely stay in their tin. My daughter sits and names every character as she goes through the stack. Eventually she’ll get the hang of what they are really for which is in-game content!
How LeapFrog Imagicard Works
- Each LeapFrog Imagicard Set includes 30+ Curricular Cards
- Snap a picture of the card with the LeapPad Platinum to enhance digital learning games by bringing favorite characters into the games and unlocking magical gameplay.
- Imagicards also have trivia questions and curriculum aspects that include math, shapes, letters, spelling, and more.
There are currently three LeapFrog Imagicard Sets out that include Paw Patrol, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and LeapFrog’s Letter Factory. Each one come in it’s own storage tin and they fit perfectly in the top drawer of my LeapFrog Learning Center at Home!
ORGANIZE LEAPFROG PRODUCTS SO THEY ARE ACCESSIBLE
Another new addition to our LeapFrog Learning Center at Home is Word Whammer! The twins are a bit young for this one yet as it’s designed for kids heading into Kindergarten, but it’s going to be a fun one in a few months.
There are 3 games and 5 learning levels that grow with the child. It kind of reminds me of Bop-It but with learning built in! You twist and thrust the handle for letter sounds to build words and even I had fun playing around with this one!
I’m looking forward to getting a lot of use out of our LeapFrog Learning Center at Home with the twins! So much learning can be done in one small space of our home, and loads of fun too.
What LeapFrog Products would be in your LeapFrog Learning Center at Home?