Popcorn Balls are one of my favorite things to eat in the Fall! One of my aunts hands out full-size Hershey’s Bars or Marshmallow Popcorn Balls and I always take a Popcorn Ball. Chewy, yummy, sticky goodness all round and perfectly fitting into your hand for you to chomp into.
Yep. Popcorn Balls. Love em’. What I don’t love so much? Making Popcorn Balls. That is until I made friends with a popcorn ball mold! Simply spray the popcorn ball mold before filling, to help prevent any sticking. Then stuff in your popcorn. Make sure it’s full. Put on the top and smoosh it all down so it’s nice and compact.
Easy Marshmallow Popcorn Balls Recipe
- 12 Cups Popped Popcorn – we used Jolly Time Naturally White Popcorn
- 4 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
How to Make Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
- Melt Butter in a Saucepan
- Add Marshmallows, Vegetable Oil, and Salt
- Stir until melted together
- Pour over popcorn and mix together well.
- Spray popcorn ball mold with butter so popcorn ball mix doesn’t stick.
- Fill popcorn ball mold so that’s fill – squish it down and fit more if you can.
- Remove popcorn ball, set aside, and repeat until popcorn is all gone.
Other favorite popcorn recipes: