This One Dish Chicken, Potatoes, and Veggies Recipe became a regular occurrence after its first visit in our kitchen. It’s really easy to make, the ingredients are affordable, and it’s so gosh darn delicious. My favorite part? All of it!
One Dish Chicken, Potatoes, and Veggies Recipe
Tender potatoes, moist and flavorful chicken, and veggies that are perfectly baked. Everything and soaked up the butter and Italian season wonderfully. You have to make this One Dish Chicken, Potatoes, and Veggies and let me know what you think!
- 1 Can Green Beans – drained
- 1 Can Carrots – drained
- 2-3 medium Russet Potatoes Quartered
- 2-3 large chicken breasts thawed or fresh
- 1 pkg Italian dressing mix
- 8 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Arrange the chicken down the center of the dish.
- Place the potatoes along one side of the chicken.
- Place carrots and green beans on the other side of the chicken.
- Put dabs of butter all over the top of the ingredients.
- Sprinkle Italian dressing mix over the top of the ingredients.
- Cover with foil and bake for one hour.
What is your favorite One Dish Chicken Recipe?