You can find a whole new set of New Year’s Eve Countdowns only on Netflix this year! If your house is like mine, you probably celebrate as a family, and then enjoy a parents-only New Year’s. Sound about right? Designed for preschoolers, tweens and everyone in between, there is a New Year’s Eve Countdown to celebrate with their favorite characters!
With six on-demand New Year’s Eve Countdowns, you can make 10, 9, 8 or any time midnight. You choose when it’s time to say goodnight and the kids choose how to celebrate with their favorite characters:
- Puffin Rock residents Oona and Baba re-live their adventures from the past year and
celebrate with the Northern Lights, nature’s very own fireworks.
- Care Bears & Cousins head to Share Bear’s Shake Shack to gear up for a belly badge-tastic countdown in Care-a-Lot.
- Inspector Gadget saves New Year’s Eve from a mischievous M.A.D. agent just in the nick of time for a dazzling firework display.
- King Julien lives up to his party animal persona with a countdown to dance your way into the new year.
- Mr. Peabody and Sherman venture around the world to gather their favorite talk show guests for a star-studded countdown event featuring Hiccup and Toothless, Puss in Boots, the Croods and the entire Dinotrux team.
- Project Mc2 stars McKeyla, Adrienne, Bryden and Camryn team up for NOV8’s most
important mission yet: Party!
Are you already dreaming about pressing play on that New Year’s Eve celebration long before the clock strikes twelve? You are not alone.
According to a recent survey from Netflix, 9 is the new midnight for parents in the U.S., with nearly half of parents (48%) saying they’d ring in the new year by 9 p.m.
Who will your kids be partying with on New Year’s Eve thanks to these New Year’s Eve Countdowns only on Netflix?!