Loews Royal Pacific Resort Loves Kids and I am so glad I decided to take the family to the Family Forward Retreat put on by Mom It Forward! I will admit that I was terrified of boarding a plane with 7 month old babies and two older children that had never flown.
However, my determination to bring my family together by unleashing our Superhero Powers as a family trumped my fear. Thankfully it did and thankfully Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, Florida is an amazing place to stay with kids and babies!
Loews Royal Pacific Resort Loves Kids
Loews Royal Pacific Resort has a fabulous pool (there is also a hot tub but we never got to it…sniff sniff) and that was the first place my kids wanted to head when they woke up on their first morning at the resort.
There are shallow and deep ends, water gun shooting areas, water volleyball, and lots of space to swim. There were even random games popping up all the time like water balloon toss and bingo. They also do a Dive in Movie every night at 8:30 PM!
You can grab ice cream or even watch your own snow cone be made when you take a break from the water.
If you find yourself at Loews Pacific Resort, make sure you grab Teriyaki Chicken from the Bula Bar & Grille and it was delicious!! Speaking of food, we ate at Jake’s American Bar quite a bit. The prices are reasonable and the food was also great. We had everything from pizza, to chicken fingers, grilled cheese, and these yummy pretzel rods!
Not only does Loews Royal Pacific Resort love kids, but they also love little kids. Check out just some of the amenities that were available to the twins:
- Kiddie Pool in its own sectioned off area. It was clean, empty, and plenty of lounge chairs. They also have complimentary swim diapers at the towel stand!
- Cribs available by request and when they brought it to the room there were bumpers and a goodie bag that included a special door sign for nap time, Johnson & Johnson Travel Sized Toiletries, Colors, and a Coloring Book.
- Lots of Fisher Price items to request like swings, bathtubs, potty chairs, and play toys. We requested a swing and it was the biggest life saver ever!
- Baby Food items on the room service menu and plenty of kid friendly restaurants on site – including character breakfasts!
- On-site and In-room childcare available. We didn’t utilize this amenity but it’s nice to know it’s available if you need it.
- Elevators, hallways, and walkways were all stroller friendly – even for our double stroller.
- The Water Taxi was convenient for the stroller and there is plenty of room up front for several strollers to sit during the ride.
If you are heading to Universal Studios in Orlando I highly recommend checking into the Loews Royal Pacific Resort. The staff was beyond friendly, the scenery is gorgeous, the rooms were cozy and had plenty of space, and the area was convenient for fun filled days at Universal Studios and City Walk.
Have you stayed at Loews Royal Pacific Resort?
Did you love it as much as we did?
*I was not compensated for my posting and any opinions are 100% my own. I received a group rate as part of the Mom It Forward Family Forward Retreat but there were no requirements to post.