(Thanks to Little Tikes for sending up Pogo-IT! Any opinions are 100% my own.)
I loved my pink and purple Pogo Ball from about the age of 8-11. Hopping all over the patio and street after school and on weekends. Never thinking about the awesome physical activity I was getting, only how much fun it was. That fun has been taken up a couple notches with Pogo-IT!
Hop ‘Til You Drop with Pogo-IT!
Pogo-IT! is one of the only outdoor toys for children that raises active play to a new level with the ultimate challenge. Combining sports with electronic interactive gaming for bouncing fun that includes lights, music, and sounds. There are two ways to play with Pogo-IT!:
#1 Hop ’til You Drop
Kids can Pogo IT anyway they want to keep the music playing. Once you stop, “Game Over.”
#2 Jump to the Beat
With motion sensing technology, kids listen to the commands and jump in the direction given to score points.
My twins are having so much fun learning to use Pogo-IT!. They haven’t advanced to game level yet, as they are still working on improving their balancing skills, endurance, and strength. Once they do, I’m sure they will enjoy challenging each other for the high score.
HOP IT! WIN IT! FLIP IT! POGO-IT!
Pogo-IT! is a game that grows with your child. As they master the beginner level the ball can be flipped over for an advanced challenge. The weight limit is up to 105lbs so there is quite a bit of hopping enjoyment to be had! A few things to keep in mind for safety:
- Kids should always wear protective gear (helmet, elbow, and knee pads) and clothing, including a properly fitting helmet.
- Always wear shoes (sneakers) during use. Keep shoelaces tied and away from the underside of the board.
- Use only on dry, smooth, flat paved surfaces and grass.
- Use in an open space away from other objects, furniture, and people.
- Do Not use near vehicular or other areas of heavy traffic