I recently shared that we are preparing for my daughter’s Senior Trip Abroad to Germany in 2020. Aside from making payments and getting her a passport, there are lots of other travel items she needs for her first big trip.
Thankfully there are holidays, a birthday, and graduation gifts I will need to buy so I can sneak in all those travel items she needs. My list of gift ideas for Senior Trips Abroad is below if you are also sending a child off in the coming years.
Gift Ideas for Senior Trip Abroad
- Passport & Passport Cover – We are gifting this to our daughter next Christmas.
- Travel Pillow – A must for me when I fly and I’ve never even flown internationally.
- Travel Sized Toiletry Items – Put together a toiletry bag of bath products, basic medicine/first aid items, deodorants, etc.
- Luggage Set – A great graduation gift idea as it can also be used when they head off to college.
- Travel Journal – My daughter loves to journal and I know she’ll want to jot down her thoughts each night. I’m ordering her this hardcover travel journal to put in her Easter Basket!
- Good Walking Shoes – Senior Trips Abroad and typically educational tours. Educational tours typically involve a lot of walking. Super comfortable shoes, that are broken in, will make a difference in the long adventurous days.
- Power Bank for a Cellphone – A great power bank will help your child take all those pictures and videos while traveling.
- Fanny Pack or Backpack – Another great item for storing everything your child needs while out exploring on their Senior Trip Abroad.
- Language Classes – A great idea if the language of the location isn’t a class offered in school!
- Books on the Location – Another great way to learn more about the location your child will be visiting.
- Calendar of the Location – We gave one to my daughter this past Christmas. She loves all the beautiful pictures for each month.
- Camera – If your child has a love for photography consider getting them a nice new camera for their trip!