Our 15 year old is really the only sitter we have, especially during the spring and summer when my parents hit the road in the RV.
My 15 year old daughter is also a dancer, tennis player, AP student, and teenager with a busy schedule so we can’t use her for everything, plus it’s nice to do things with her and our oldest son without taking the twins along to everything.
My daughter is also not available during the school days when I sometimes need to work or attend business events. Sensing the theme here?
Child care isn’t always easy for me to find and with the twins possibly not getting into preschool, I’m looking at other options and man do I wish KidsPark was in my area right now!
Founded by Debbie Milner in 1988, KidsPark is a win-win plan that is fun for kids and convenient for parents. Providing safe child care so parents can do what needs done, and offering your child activities that include cooking, arts and crafts, sensory exploration, games or hands-on science.
While I don’t live near a KidsPark, as a work at home mom with four year old twins, a tween, and a teen, I can tell you there are lots of reasons every mom needs KidsPark.
11 Reasons Every Mom Needs KidsPark
- Setting a work schedule that fits your life schedule and not the schedule of a typical daycare that has you paying when your child doesn’t attend.
- You are looking for a great way for children to have playmates and learn to be independent.
- Have kids of various ages? Drop the little ones off when you have big events for older siblings.
- When you have appointments or errands that you can’t plan weeks in advance.
- You want to go back to school.
- Planning a date day or date night and not having to find a sitter that is available.
- All those days that school is closed or the kids are out on vacation.
- Your regular child care provider is unavailable and you need a back-up.
- When you get sick and literally need a break.
- While away on a business trip so your spouse doesn’t have take time off work.
- You need someone to watch your kids for a few hours here and there. KidsPark offers hourly child care days, evenings and weekends. Plus, they are open until midnight on Friday and Saturdays and do not require reservations!
KidsPark Goal: Happy Parents. Happy Kids.
KidsPark is for children 2-11 years old and a few centers accept children as young as 12 months. All teachers have Early Childhood backgrounds and pass all background checks.
Traditional preschool with a modern twist, the KidsPark hands-on learning curriculum includes The Arts (music, drama, art, dance) Math Concepts and Science.
Click Here to see if there is a KidsPark location near you!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.