This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of P&G . The opinions and text are all mine.
Dinner and drinks, a movie, trivia night at the local pub. It doesn’t matter what’s on the agenda, I cherish date nights. For an hour or two, it’s just me and the person who helped create all the people we are escaping. I love my kids with every fiber of my being, but I also love having my spouse look dreamily into my eyes over appetizers. For that reason, my date night purse is always on standby. Ready to go when our babysitter is, and I’m giving you a look at my date night purse essentials for moms.
My Date Night Purse Essentials
- Wallet: Because somebody has to pay the bill and in marriage, it’s either one of us on any given date night. I like having a small wallet that easily transfers from everyday mom purse to date night purse. Perfect size for cash, change, driver’s license and few other important cards.
- Lotion: When I stroke my husband’s arm across the restaurant table I want it to feel like a silk scarf and not snake skin. A great smelling lotion is always in my date night purse and I change scents with seasons.
- Lip Gloss: I don’t wear lipstick much but I do love a nice gloss with a little sparkle. It adds that extra special touch on date night. A touch that encourages lingering in the driveway before heading back to reality.
- Protection: After four kids, protection is a must for date night essentials and my everyday mom bag. After pregnancy with twins, my bladder has never been the same. I sneeze, I leak. I laugh loud, I leak. I pick up something heavy, I leak. I’m leaky leakerton and Always Discreet protects me without feeling like a period pad.My husband is hilarious, it’s one of the reasons I fell in love with him. He makes me laugh. A lot. He also likes to pick me up and spin me around for big hugs. Even with a leaky bladder, I can still enjoy all those things without worry thanks to protections like Always Discreet. Just like the name says, they are discreet and designed to contour to fit your body. Available in liners, pads, and underwear, Always Discreet puts bladder leakage back on the no big deal list.
- Gum: After 14 years of marriage date night still means kissing, hence #3. Even after all these years I still want a freshness so gum is one of my date night purse essentials.
- Cellphone: A fully charged cellphone is a must for date night, especially if you have kids at home. I do keep it in my purse unless there is a message from home or picture to take.
Every woman deserves the confidence to live life to the fullest, especially on date night. Always Discreet lets you feel free to move spontaneously at every stage of life. Enjoy those big laughs, pick up your toddler for squishy hugs, and jump around to celebrate having a babysitter for the night.
You know what else you can jump around and celebrate? Walmart shoppers can get up to $8 off Always Discreet products! Look for the Always Discreet coupons in the 10/1 newspaper including, $2 off liners, $3 off pads and $3 off underwear – including Always Discreet Boutique – bladder leak underwear with a little ohh-la-la. Always Discreet Boutique Underwear are beautifully designed and made of silky-soft fabric with delicate, lacy prints.
What’s are your date night purse essentials for moms?