Crunchy Chili Cheese Casserole
When it comes to dinner, there is a meal that is often passed down from generation to generation. Much like Grandma’s amazing cookie recipe. That easy family dinner is Hamburger Helper.
Over the years, new members have joined the Hamburger Helper family, and fun ways to take that value meal to the next level have been born.
My favorite Hamburger Helper Recipe creation is taking the Chili Cheese Hamburger Helper, topping it with crushed nacho cheese chips and shredded cheese, then tossing it in the oven for a few minutes.
It makes a quick and tasty Crunchy Chili Cheese Casserole that my whole family loves! I love that I got to sit down and enjoy a plate this weekend.
After you head to the store and pick up your choices, here are some Hamburger Helper Recipe Additions for a quick dinner recipe that will wow the family!
- Beef Pasta Hamburger Helper with mushrooms and onions stirred in
- Beef Fried Rice Hamburger Helper with peas and diced carrots stirred in
- Cheddar Cheese Melt Hamburger Helper on top of toast
- Cheesy Baked Potato Hamburger Helper with green beans stirred in
- Cheesy Hashbrowns Hamburger Helper with cut up cooked sausage stirred in
- Chili Cheese Hamburger Helper topped with corn chips and shredded cheese
- Double Cheese Quesadilla Hamburger Helper rolled in a tortilla
- Three Cheese Hamburger Helper with broccoli stirred in