This Chocolate Pudding Whip Mini Pies Recipe is an old favorite of mine. Pre-kids I was making this for my husband and he still requests it to this day. You could use any instant pudding flavor with this recipe. Adding fresh fruit, chocolate, or candy would also make a great touch. I bet the kiddos would love the Chocolate Pudding Whip Mini Pies with some crushed cookies and gummy works on top!
Chocolate Pudding Whip Mini Pies Recipe
- 1 Box of Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix (or any flavor of your choice)
- 1 Tub of Whipped Topping
- 2 Cups of Milk
- Mini Pie Crusts – you could also crush up some graham crackers and mix with melted butter for a crust.
1) Lay out pie crusts.
2) Pour 2 Cups of Milk in a medium bowl and mix in Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix. Whisk together.
3) Add in thawed whipped topping and fold together. I don’t whisk or stir so that it comes out more as a mousse. Honestly, next time I am going to place the pudding mixture into the fridge to set for just a little bit to make it even more mousse-y.
4) Pour Chocolate Pudding Whip mixture into the mini pie crusts. Place pies into the fridge for a few hours to set.
5) Eat and Enjoy!
Do you have any favorite Mini Pies Recipes?
Follow Mom On The Side’s board Mini Pies on Pinterest.