If you are over 21+ you can keep on reading for this delicious Brownie Rum Balls Recipe.
Want a yummy adult treat that is perfect for Father’s Day if Dad likes the Captain? These Brownie Rum Balls are super easy, tasty, and come with a kick thanks to the new Captain Morgan 1671 Commemorative Blend Spiced Rum!
Not only is this Captain Morgan Spiced Rum really smooth, but it’s the best Captain Morgan hubby said he has had mixed with a nice cold glass of Coke.
A fine distinctive Caribbean rum blended with a unique blend of spices with notes of dried fruit, vanilla, caramel and oak. Finished with Spanish oak to deliver a smooth and refined drinking experience.
Brownie Rum Balls Recipe
I couldn’t resist using Captain Morgan 1671 in some Rum Balls for our Father’s Day Cookout yesterday. Hubby, me, mom, and my sister all approved! They were like tiny little gooey brownie shots.
How to Make Brownie Rum Balls
- Brownies – Boxed Mix, Store Bought, however you like them
- Captain Morgan 1671 Commemorative Blend Spiced Rum
- Break up baked brownies in a bowl
- Pour in rum to your liking – I used four large brownies and slowly poured the rum in as I counted to four.
- Mix together until a ball forms
- Break mix down into little balls rolled in your hands
- Place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Place in the fridge for about an hour
Have you tried Rum Balls and what did you think?
*I was provided with Captain Morgan for my post and any opinions are 100% my own.