Check out my favorite books about twins and twin parenting!
I can’t believe it. I’m three years into twin parenting and just now sharing these books about twins and twin parenting. To say my plate has been full is an understatement.
I’m pretty sure I’ve read more parenting books and articles about twins than I did with either of my singletons. Fear, unknown, curiosity, and defeat all had (and still have) me reaching for books about twins and twin parenting.
Must Read Books About
Twins and Twin Parenting
Twin Pregnancy Books
If you are just finding out you are expecting twins, first of all congrats! and second of all, there are several Twin Pregnancy books, including the ultimate planner for moms expecting twins.
- What To Do When You’re Having Two
- When You’re Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads
- Twins: Pregnancy, Birth, and the First Year of Life
- My Twin Pregnancy Week by Week: The Ultimate Planner for Moms Expecting Twins
- Ready or Not, Here We Come: The Real Experts Guide to the First Year with Twins
Twin Parenting Books
I’m three years into being a mom of twins and while I have learned many tricks, it seems to get harder as they get older at this stage. I’m still reading a few Twin Parenting books to get me through the struggles.
- Double Doses Twin Medical Diary
- Double Time Twins Schedule Book
- The Multiples Manual
- Juggling Twins
- Double Time: How I Survived and Mostly Thrived Through the First Three Years of Mothering Twins
- Dad’s Guide to Raising Twins
- Dad’s Guide to Twins: How to Survive
- Raising Twins
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Twins: Step-by-Step Program for Sleep-Training Your Multiples
- Twins 101: 50 Must-Have Tips for Pregnancy through Early Childhood
- Twin Set: Moms of Twins Share Survive and Thrive Secrets
- Raising Twins: What Parents Want to Know (and what twins want to tell them)
- You Can Breastfeed Twins
- Twin Connections
Books About Twins for Siblings
My oldest two kids were SO excited when they found out I was having twins. Two babies are so awesome they kept saying.
It took my 17-year-old roughly a year to declare she was never having children. My 13-year-old son doesn’t always love them for coming in his room.
If you want to help your children understand twins, here are some books about twins for siblings that may help.
Books for Twins About Twins
Twins may not realize they are twins until you tell them. Especially when they are young.
At three I don’t think my twins realize they are twins. They know the other one is always there and when they aren’t we must find out where they are at once.
When you break the news to your twins that they are twins, these books for twins about twins may help them learn a little bit more about twins.
- Twin to Twin
- You Know You’re a Twin When
- Bathtime for Twins
- Playtime for Twins
- Fraturtles – I just ordered this book because I love the concept because my twins aren’t identical and they are girl/boy!
- Lucy and Henry Are Twins
- Little Miss Twins
- No Two Alike
- The Twins’ Blankets
- Sam and Ben
- Twin Brothers
- Just Like Me