Do you ever feel like escaping when the holidays roll around? Leaving the stress of presents and stocking stuffers and Christmas dinner behind for just a few days. As much as I LOVE the holiday season I also reach a point somewhere around December 15th where I just need a cocktail in my hand and the sound of the ocean waves.
Relax and Save with
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s Holiday Cruises
Doesn’t that sound lovely? Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line understands my needs and the needs of many others during the holiday seasons to relax and take time for themselves. Treat yourself this holiday season with a special Buy One, Get One Free Promotion that is available for a limited time only and redeemable for sailings through the end of the year!
With Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s Holiday Cruises, two guests can enjoy a memorable fun-filled, two-night cruise from the Port of Palm Beach to Grand Bahama Island for as little as $129 for two people. Seriously! That is just one several Holiday Cruises being offered by Bahama Paradise Cruise Line. Cheers to that!
Check out these other Bahama Paradise Cruise Line holiday-themed cruises that make great quick getaways or pampering vacations for yourself, friends, or family.
When: November 20th & 22nd
Guests can focus on family and friends with a special Thanksgiving getaway that includes:
- Thanksgiving Feast at Sea
- Thanksgiving Cooking Class
- Thanksgiving Themed Trivia Contests and Bingo
- Special Thanksgiving Show
- Ship Adorned with Thanksgiving Décor
When: December 24th & 25th
Families can delight in glittering decorations, fantastic food, music and the many joys of a December getaway that includes:
- Special Menus and Holiday Dinners at Multiple Restaurants
- “Holiday Live on Stage” Show
- Arrival of Santa Claus with Gifts for Young and Old
- Special Surprises & Promotions at the Spa and Gift Shops
New Year’s Eve Cruise
When: December 30th & 31 st
Travelers can sail into 2019 with an unforgettable ocean getaway complete with champagne toasts, delicious dining, fun Casino games, and dancing until dawn, with offerings that include:
- Special New Year’s Eve Show
- Sip a Glass of Bubbly from our famous Champagne Fountain
- One-of-a-Kind New Year’s Eve Menu with Drink Specials
- New Year’s Eve Party Favors and Decorations
If your holidays are already booked up, or you want a longer getaway, consider booking Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s unique Cruise & Stay packages that combine a two-night cruise with two or four nights at a partner resort on the island, before cruising back in style. Right now, a four-night package with the premier Grand Lucayan Resort is available for a special value starting from just $459 per person. Not only do you get everything that is included in the cruise, but you’ll also enjoy food and beverages at the Grand Lucayan as part of this package.
If you’re curious about the rooms aboard a Bahamas Paradise Cruise, check out some of the amenties you’ll find on their new ship, the Grand Classica!
- Suites feature luxurious accommodations with a balcony, queen-sized bed, bathroom with shower and large jetted tub, sitting area with pull-out sofa bed and large closet.
- Junior Suites include a living room with pull-out sofa and large picture window, along with a comfortable queen-sized bed.
- Oceanview Staterooms feature upscale furniture, including a desk, table and chair, flat-screen television, large picture window (or porthole) and private bathroom with shower.
- Interior Staterooms offer plenty of space with a variety of sleeping accommodations available, a desk, table and chair, flat-screen television and private bathroom with shower.
When it comes to food, there are eight dining options on Bahama Paradise Cruise Line’s Grand Classica. I’ve heard cruise food is some of the best people have enjoyed and with choices that include five-course gourmet meals, tableside meat cooking on lava rocks, buffets, room service and more you will never go hungry!
Add to all of the pools, a theater, casino, spa, kids club, shopping plaza and so much more well, you’ll never be bored once you board Grand Classica!
So many great options to choose from and I want to book them all!
Which holiday-themed cruise is your favorite?
To learn more about Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s special end of the year offers or to book a cruise or Cruise & Stay package, please visit BahamasParadiseCruise.com or call 800.995.3201.