Have you brought home Disneynature’s Monkey Kingdom yet?! It really is a fantastic movie for the whole family and we’ve been watching Monkey Kingdom on Blu-ray quite a bit since we received our advanced copy. I brought you quite a few details about Disneynature’s Monkey Kingdom before it hit theaters last Earth Day and now I have some fun Monkey Kingdom Activity Sheet for you to keep the fun going after the movie!
From Disneynature, the studio that brought you Chimpanzee and Bears, comes MONKEY KINGDOM, a spectacular tale set among ancient ruins in the storied jungles of South Asia. Maya, a clever and resourceful monkey, finds her world forever changed when she welcomes her son Kip into her colorful extended family. As Maya strives to keep Kip safe through unexpected and sometimes perilous adventures, amazing footage captures all the magic and surprises of their magnificent world. Maya and her family will make you laugh and warm your heart as she realizes her dreams for her son’s future.
Another thing to continue the fun after Disneynature’s Monkey Kingdom? Monkey Books! The twins love story time, especially when animals are involved. Here are Monkey Board Books for Toddlers that will make them bananas!
- Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb (Bright & Early Board Books) – we have a hardcover version of this monkey book and the kids love it!
- Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed (A Five Little Monkeys Story)
- Curious George at the Zoo: A Touch and Feel Book
- Busy Monkeys (A Busy Book)
- Good Night, Gorilla – another favorite or ours, especially Mr. Oliver, and at this point it’s held together by Duct Tape. Probably should order a new one….
- The Cheerios Animal Play Book
- 1, 2, 3 to the Zoo
- Swing Like A Monkey
- Little Monkey Tale (Bendy Tales Series)
What are your child’s favorite monkey board books?