This post about Healthy Morning Moments with Your Dog is sponsored by Lunchbox. Any opinions are 100% my own.
I’ve never been much of a morning person, or a wake up person in general. It’s craziness getting two kids ready for school with toddlers running around, like every other family. I feel like I’m constantly tweaking and adjusting our routine to make it better, faster, and fit new schedules. I never thought about the morning routine of our dog though.
5 Healthy Morning Moments with Your Dog
Don’t get me wrong, Mr. Cooper gets food and water in the morning. I never really thought about the way he starts his day though. I know, shame on me a pet owner, but I’m starting to now. In hopes someone out there is like me, here are some tips for making sure you get 5 Healthy Morning Moments with Your Dog!
- Take a walk around the neighborhood or bring your dog along if you walk the kids to school.
- Squeeze in a game of 5 Minute Fetch before heading off to work.
- Have stairs? Take a few trips up and down with your dog.
- If yoga is how you start your morning, have your dog join you for some relaxation.
- Crank up the tunes while getting ready and dance around the room…I bet your dog joins in!
Another great way to create healthy morning moments with your dog is new Milk-Bone Good Morning Treats! Tastes like a treat, works like a vitamin and provides dogs with a specially formulated blend of nutrients that are NOT found in most dog foods.
There are currently three Milk-Bone Good Morning Treats that offer different formulas to support your dogs needs. We picked up Milk-Bone Good Morning Healthy Joint for Mr. Cooper recently. These treats are designed to help support healthy joints and mobility and real chicken is the #1 ingredient. There are no by-products or meals, and no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Mr. Cooper enjoys getting a tasty Good Morning Healthy Joint daily vitamin treat each morning. As pet owners, we love giving our dog a specifically formulated blend of nutrients that will help support his well-being and longevity, including:
- Beta-Catotene to help support immune system health
- DHA to help support a healthy brain
- Fiber to help support digestion and metabolism
- Antioxidents and Omega-3 Fatty Acids to help support your dog’s overall well-being
Depending on your dogs needs ,there are other varieties of Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Dog Treats. Those varieties include:
Milk-Bone Good Morning Healthy Aging Daily Vitamin Treats to help support your aging dog’s immune system, brain health, digestion and metabolism.
Milk-Bone Good Morning Total Wellness Daily Vitamin Treats to help support immune system, brain & heart and digestion.
After giving Mr. Cooper his first Healthy Joint Daily Vitamin Treat, he went straight for the container for more. I think he’s enjoying this addition to his healthy morning moments.