(I was provided with Guardzilla’s 360-Degree Indoor Camera in exchange for this post. Any opinions are 100% my own.)
Want extra peace of mind when you are away from home? The first ever WiFi security camera that delivers 360-degree live streaming video to a smartphone can offer that! Guardzilla’s 360-Degree Indoor Camera is what you want monitoring your home when you are away.
The 360-Degree Indoor Camera You Want Monitoring Your Home
With features like 360-motion detection, built-in night vision, and two-way talk, Guardzilla’s 360-Degree Indoor Camera is quite the security device. It’s also great for keeping an eye on pets and even kids! The best part? It’s simple to set-up and use!
You pretty much download the Guardzilla App in the App Store or Google Play. Connect the device to WiFi and customize your settings. Once the camera is connected you can monitor, arm, disarm and view
footage history from the convenience of your phone.
Functions and Features of Guardzilla 360-Degree Indoor Camera
- Dedicated Call Buttons: Send push notifications to smartphone numbers.
- Auto Arm: GPS Technology automatically arms camera.
- Full Duplex Audio: Premium Dynamic Driver and Microphone
- 360 Night Vision: Auto-engages in low light.
- 100dB Siren: Active Security Deterrent
- 360 Motion Detection: Full Surround PIR Array
- 360 Camera: Full HD Panoramic View
- Two-Way Communication: Press the speaker icon to listen to the room or press the microphone to carry on a conversation.
- Compatibility: Guardzilla 360-Degree Indoor Camera is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT.
- Event History: View motion events, snapshots, and even arm/disarm activities from the camera via the app.
- Instant Contact and Interaction: Your kids can interact with you via the push of a button. With three dedicated call buttons that instantly send push notifications to your smartphone and each button can be assigned to a different mobile number!
- Share Photos: Take and share snapshots of your pets asleep on the couch or the room itself, via email/text.
What does Guardzilla 360-Degree Indoor Camera cost?
The Guardzilla 360-Degree Indoor Camera runs $199.99 right now. There is also a 360-Degree Outdoor Camera available for $229.99. Service cost of Guardzilla 360-Degree Indoor Camera are:
- Free for capturing 8-second videos without sound
- $7.99 per month for capturing 30 second motion detection videos with sound, stored for 7 days.
- $8.99 per month for capturing 30 second motion dection videos, stored for 30 days.