(I worked with Philips Sonicare on this post. Any opinions are 100% my own.)
I have all the time in the world to get ready – said no one ever. I don’t know about you, but I don’t wake up with a spring in my step. I do what I gotta do as quick as I can to get on with my day.
Not the best idea, but with four kids, it has become habit. Being greeted in the mirror by giant bags under my eyes and some new wrinkles recently, got me motivated to take a look at my beauty routine.
10 Tiny Tweaks To Save Time and Money in Your Beauty Routine
Recently, lifestyle expert Lilliana Vazquez held an exclusive webinar recently with Philips Sonicare PowerUp. I was invited to that webinar and wrote down the wrong date.
Let’s call that a kick yourself moment. I dusted myself off, and waited until the webinar was live so I could check it out an share it with you.
Why? In the Philips Sonicare PowerUp Webinar, Lilliana shared 10 Tiny Tweaks to Save Time and Money in Your Beauty Routine.
- Getting rid of pimples without pricey skin care products using a DIY Pimple Minimizer.
- Multi-Purpose Moisturizer for hair, skin, and nails made with oils.
- Philips Sonicare – number 1 dental professional recommend power toothbrush brand in the U.S.
- Create a Cat Eye look with an Art Store find!
- Create eyeliner at home that lasts up to 12 hours using Visine, gel or powder.
- Create an Ombre Lip look with a small fluffy eyeshadow brush.
- Create the Just Left the Beach Wavy look with DIY WAve Spray.
- Create loose natural waves overnight, with a headband,
- Make Statement Jewelry Sparkle with your hairdryer.
- Use Instagram to guide your workouts.
Get all the details in these 10 Tiny Tweaks to Save Time and Money in Your Beauty routine in the video below!
Lilliana mentioned that Philips Sonicare PowerUp in her webinar and I recently got the chance to check it out. A few years ago I went power and have never looked back. My whole mouth feels cleaner when using a power toothbrush, like Philips Sonicare PowerUp .
Effective and affordable, Philips Sonicare PowerUp power toothbrush provides more brush strokes in one day than a manual provides in an entire month. One of the reasons I love power.
This power toothbrush only has one setting, so I honestly was skeptical about it’s power. I was wrong. It has impressive power! It’s comfortable to hold as well, another feature I look for in a power toothbrush.
With a guarantee to improve your oral health for better checkups at the dentist (or your money back!) it’s almost hard to resist trying Philips Sonicare PowerUp isn’t it…