Forget about all the holiday shopping, baking, and cleaning. It will get done and everything will be amazing, but sometimes we need a little Mom’s Time-Out too.
Honestly, every parent needs a time-out sometimes. The holidays are the best time to receive this gift.
As an experienced parent, would you put a little me time at the top of your holiday wish list? I know I would, and any of these 10 things to do during Mom’s Time-Out would be just fine with me!
10 Things to Do During
- Absolutely nothing!
- Take an entire day off from housework! (81% of moms would prefer an entire day off from housework than dinner with their celebrity crush.)
- Watch TV shows that are not cartoons, unless they are adult cartoons…then, maybe.
- Take an uninterrupted shower with hot water.
- Use disposable dishes all day long.
- Have someone drive you around where you need to go.
- Eat whatever you feel like for any meal.
- Sleep in late!
- Send all questions, concerns, and disagreements to dad.
- Do whatever you would love to do during Mom’s Time-Out!